- Past performance is no guarantee of future performance.
- The value of your investment may rise or fall in line with factors including movements in the market, inflation rate, economic conditions and taxation.
- The benchmark strategic asset allocation is subject to change at the discretion of the asset manager in line with their portfolio construction guidelines.
- Asset class categories, including growth/defensive classifications, are aligned to those provided by the relevant external asset manager.
- Unit prices are historical and are not the unit prices applicable at the date of access.
- Performance returns are net of tax (where applicable), any ongoing management fees and investment costs and assume reinvestment of income. In accordance with industry standards regulating the reporting of performance returns, the returns exclude any other fees that may apply to your investment.
- For capital products/portfolios, the dividend declared each year is added to the account balance, compounded yearly.
- Returns greater than one year are compounded average annual returns.
- TAL (nor any of its related bodies corporate and their respective directors and associates) does not guarantee any particular rate of return, or the repayment of capital or income, or the performance of any of the products or funds referred to in this site unless otherwise stated.
- If you require further information on unit prices, performance figures or asset allocations, please contact TAL's Customer Service Centre on 1300 209 088.